Empowering Girls To Be Creative, Confident, and Self-Sufficient!
The Future CEO Leaders Program is a 1-year leadership development program designed to teach teen girls about business, leadership, philanthropy, and social responsibility, and to promote leadership through self-empowerment.
During the year-long program, students attend monthly class sessions on topics including education, health, culture and diversity, social entrepreneurship, human rights, social justice, government and politics.
Students will also attend conferences and business events, meet with local business and community leaders, participate in community projects, take part in field trips and visits to Lansing, and have a chance to participate in Day on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
- Enhance your business and leadership skills
- Plan and implement community service projects
- Get involved in the Young Woman's Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer with local nonprofit organizations
- Observe and meet people who influence policy and make decisions
- Shadow a member of the City Council
- Meet and network with like-minded young female leaders from across Michigan
- Serve as the collective voice for young women in Michigan during visits to Lansing
- Win an all-expense paid trip to Day on Capital Hill in Washington, DC
- Compete for awards, prizes, college scholarships, and more!
2013-2014 Program Information
Class begins March 9, 2013
Class meets the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month
Lawrence Tech University
21000 W. Ten Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
Tuition Fee: $100 (plus a $25 non-refundable application fee)
Tuition assistance is available through the Young Leaders Scholarship Fund
Students are responsible for transportation to and from
class sessions and some off-campus events.
Space is limited. Applications will be reviewed on a
Extended Application Deadline: Friday, January 18, 2013
Registration is now closed!
If you have any questions about the program, contact
our office at (866) 395-4937.
© 2013 Young Entrepreneurs Series. All Rights Reserved.
Future CEO Leaders Program
a leadership development program for teen girls
The Future CEO Leaders Program provides a forum in which young girls can discover the power and possibilities of their ideas and how to use their voice to create positive change in their community.
The tuition fee includes class sessions, all program materials, field trips, conferences and special events, community service activities, and breakfast and lunch during class sessions.